- kerrisak's photo instagram.com/p/ZIqY8OqWu_/ AMAZING!!! 1 week ago
- Help me out - what's the most annoying, frustrating, delete-worthy problems with the apps you've used and/or deleted??? 4 weeks ago
- RT @PropsBMX: Proper example of #killyourtv @sandy_carson #roadfools 2 #sfit #bmx vine.co/v/bUFZtgbUMlt 1 month ago
- Anyone know a video producer that needs work in Houston? I have a super solid opportunity so let me know ASAP. #htx #video #job #opportunity 1 month ago
- RT @Darryltocco: @KareemJWilliams fuck yeah bud. Hyped. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: director of photography
I just received a link to the work I did for Reader Films last winter for Accion Lending. I’m really happy with the way the piece was edited together and the look remains constant throughout. We did get some slider shots … Continue reading
I just wanted to post a short update on some of the work I’ve been producing at Bluwave Productions in Houston lately. I always believed that I was working in a ‘fast paced environment’ at other production/post houses, but this … Continue reading
My 2011 Wedding Highlight reel spans a four beautiful weddings I served as a camera operator on. The challenge in this case was editing together a piece that exemplifies my work and shows a little bit of everything from each … Continue reading
Bacon Austin recently opened their doors in September and their happy hour is super awesome! Check out this quick promo I put together of “USA” mural time lapse and happy hour beers/prices!
Back in 2010 I served as the cinematographer on this documentary style project for TEA’s GEAR UP program that tells the story of parents volunteering and teachers mentoring students to attend post-secondary school or technical college after high school. The … Continue reading
After long debate whether to upload to my website or wait until Bicycle Film Festival I’ve decided to upload my mini-cycling documentary called “Pedal People.” I’m really happy with the way this piece came together; from meeting and getting to … Continue reading
Here’s the final edit for the Ant Hills Trail Jam that went down last weekend in Houston Texas on Nov. 6th 2010.
Shot on Panasonic HXP500 and HVX200. Lit with one ARRI 1K with a chimera. HVX200 was the hero shot getting different focal lengths and the HPX500 was on a doorway dolly getting cutaways and moving camera shots. Onlined in final … Continue reading
This is a project that I lensed in early 2010 for the Texas Education Agency. Shot on Panasonic HPX500 with a Canon 21X lens.