This montage represents the work I completed as the online editor for the feature length documentary “The Good Fight: James Farmer Remembers the Civil Rights Movement.” We used animated stills, film photo composites, high resolution archival still images and unique illustrated look to tell the story of how James Farmer sacrificed so much in his life to keep the civil rights movement pressing onward.
- kerrisak's photo instagram.com/p/ZIqY8OqWu_/ AMAZING!!! 1 week ago
- Help me out - what's the most annoying, frustrating, delete-worthy problems with the apps you've used and/or deleted??? 3 weeks ago
- RT @PropsBMX: Proper example of #killyourtv @sandy_carson #roadfools 2 #sfit #bmx vine.co/v/bUFZtgbUMlt 3 weeks ago
- Anyone know a video producer that needs work in Houston? I have a super solid opportunity so let me know ASAP. #htx #video #job #opportunity 4 weeks ago
- RT @Darryltocco: @KareemJWilliams fuck yeah bud. Hyped. 1 month ago